New Uniform Shop, and Cottage Shop Opening Hours
The New Uniform Shop and the Cottage Shoppe are open from 12.00pm to 3.00pm, Monday to Friday, during term time. Click here for conditions for consignment of second hand items.
The Uniform and Cottage Shops will be open on 30 November from 9.00am-4.30pm, and on 1 December (9.00am-12.00pm) and 2 December (9.00am-4.30pm). From 30 November – 2 December the Cottage Shop will begin issuing textbooks to students.
2017 Holiday Opening Times
9-13 January – 9.00am-4.30pm
14 January – 9.00am-1.00pm
16-20 January – 9.00am-4.30pm
23 January – 7.30am-9.00am (Cottage Shop open for new students’ textbook collection)
23 January – 9.00am-3.30pm
24 January – Regular trading hours commence (12.00pm – 3.00pm Monday to Friday)
2017 Uniform Information and Price Lists
Uniform orders can now be placed online through www.flexischools.com.au. Orders for students in Years 2 to 12 can be collected from the Uniform Shop each day between 12.00pm and 3:30pm. EEC, Prep and Year 1 orders will be delivered to the Foundation Centre reception by 2.30pm.
To place an online order, just follow these instructions:
- Visit www.flexischools.com.au
- Click Register Now! and enter your email
- You will be emailed a link to the online form. Choose your own username and password and enter your contact details
- For each child, click 'Add a student' and follow the prompts to place an order.
We expect each student to maintain a high standard of appearance. When in uniform, students are representing the School and should demonstrate self respect and pride in IGGS and IJGS by wearing the uniform correctly.
Click here to download guidelines for the Correct Wearing of the IGGS/IJGS Uniform.
Uniform costs will vary from student to student, depending on the year the student is enrolled (prices are adjusted each year); the subjects and co-curricular activities the student chooses (e.g. aprons, team jumpers, hats, shirts); and the student’s clothing sizes.
A number of other items are optional, such as the sports track suit. As these good quality uniforms usually last throughout the full term of the student’s enrolment, parents need not expect to purchase new uniforms every year.
Most uniform items are available in new condition through our on-campus Uniform Shop. The Uniform Shop is open on weekday afternoons and all day during the two weeks prior the start of the new year.
Previously-owned uniforms in good condition may also be purchased at competitive prices from the Second Hand Shop, also on the campus.
- IGGS 2017 Textbook Hire Year 7 - www.trybooking.com/229165
- IGGS 2017 Textbook Hire Year 8 - www.trybooking.com/229149
- IGGS 2017 Textbook Hire Year 9 - www.trybooking.com/229110
- IGGS 2017 Textbook Hire Year 10 - www.trybooking.com/229468
- IGGS 2017 Textbook Hire Year 11 - www.trybooking.com/229473
- IGGS 2017 Textbook Hire Year 12 - www.trybooking.com/229476